Before placing an order with WoodWorks, we suggest the following topics for you to consider:
- Wood Types: for example, Light (Maple), Medium (Cherry) or Dark (Walnut).
- Size of the Piece: Length x Height x Depth (in Inches).
- Style of Piece: Traditional, Contemporary or Custom.
- How the piece will be used in your home or office.
- If you have pictures of the space where you would like to place your piece, please feel free to e-mail them to us.
Rough sketches of your ideas for the piece are always welcome.
- Finally, the more information you can give us, the more it will help us to design your piece of furniture.
All of our furniture is custom-made to your specifications. Pricing is determined by the cost of materials plus labor. If you do not have a specific piece in mind, WoodWorks would be more than happy to design and create sketches that we can present to you for approval before starting your project. A design fee will apply.
Delivery and Shipping Charges are additional.